Monday, September 24, 2007

Back to Utah!




Ok... ok.... I am finally officially joining the blogging world. Clayton and I have moved back up to Utah and we love it! Clayton is fininshing school at BYU and I am working as a surgical assistant for an oral surgeon. For all of you that knew I got off to a rough start at my job, I just want to let you know things have smoothed out. I am no longer having fainting spells, things are looking up !!!

5 comments:

jillian said...

ok thats the cutest house ever! LOve it! Have fun in utah... I will miss seeing you.

Chelsey said...

Awesome pepto scrubs.

Lisa Harris said...

You are funny..I love the blinding scrubs! Such a fun house with you and Clayton in matching stripes!

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

The albino fainting goat doing what she does best!

The Bridges said...

Oh Shalayne! Your house is adorable reminds me of our dream to move to Agritopia together. Someday! How is your new kitty!? Did someone else in the neighborhood take him in?
I'm so glad you're liking your new job and got over the fainting. :)