Ok this makes 3 blog posts in one day! I think I am becoming addicted! Anyways, tonight we had a big pumpkin carving party with our family and friends! Here is what we came up with.
Shalayne! I was so happy when you wrote me a comment. :) You and Clayton look like you are having so much fun. I love the picture in front of the house. It's so cute. Did you guys buy it? Are you staying in Provo for a while, or just for now? Miss ya girl!
Hey It is so fun to see all the Grace Girls. One day we need to have a "family" reunion. The Baker/Grace girls. After all nobody could tell us apart growing up!
Hey Shalayne, it's Krystal Arnett. Your blog is so cute and those pumpkins are ridiculous! I found your blog through Carli's. Anyway, you guys look great. Check out our blog at jasonandkrystal.blogspot.com.
I am so glad you found me! I am so bad at this blogging thing...i never can find anyone. I get sidetracked too easy:). You guys are so cute! And those pumpkins are AMAZING!!!!! I need lessons for next year. Let me know next time you guys visit. We still need to go out!
Hey! It is so fun to see ya- I love all the Halloween pics- I am so glad you love Halloween too! It is really the funnest-hhaahha- I know.. its not a word- but still! You guys are so cute- I will have to add you to my blog so I can keep up with ya :-)
I just wanted to say hi! You look so cute and happy! I miss sitting next to you in ridiculously hard Byu classes :) Asu is a piece of cake next to Byu. You are lucky to be done! Keep in touch <3
Hello Shalaynie-laynie!! I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog. I didn't even know that you were married!! It's been so long since I've seen any of you Graces. Please tell Kamber Hi!!! I hope to see at least some of you soon (or at least ever again!!), I need a Grace fix!
Clayton and I met while on vacation at the sand dunes and have been together ever since! Were were married on May 12, 2007 in the Mesa, Arizona temple. Clayton is getting his Mater's degree while I am enjoying life and all of its surprises. We don't have any kids yet and every day I hope Clayton comes home and surprises me with a puppy!
17 comments:
Those pumpkins are AMAZING!! I know you guys practice all year long. Dont pretend that you dont!
It seems like you're having an amazing time up there. I want to hang out with your Utah friends! :)
Rach was just telling me about your pumpkin night..i can't belive how amazing they ALL are. So fun!!
Are those for real?
Hi friends,
When are you guys coming down again? Maybe for thanksgiving? Hudson is so big now and he will be turning 1 on Nov 3rd
After carving pumpkins the serious way (with stencils), I have a new respect for carvers. How in the world did you guys do those? Ya'lls are amazing!
Shalayne! I was so happy when you wrote me a comment. :) You and Clayton look like you are having so much fun. I love the picture in front of the house. It's so cute. Did you guys buy it? Are you staying in Provo for a while, or just for now? Miss ya girl!
Hey
It is so fun to see all the Grace Girls. One day we need to have a "family" reunion. The Baker/Grace girls. After all nobody could tell us apart growing up!
Hey Shalayne, it's Krystal Arnett. Your blog is so cute and those pumpkins are ridiculous! I found your blog through Carli's. Anyway, you guys look great. Check out our blog at jasonandkrystal.blogspot.com.
Wow, your pumpkins get more and more intense every year. I am very impressed!!
You guys have all always been way too artistic for your own good! Are you living in Mesa? It's time for our hubbys to meet...:)
I am so glad you found me! I am so bad at this blogging thing...i never can find anyone. I get sidetracked too easy:). You guys are so cute! And those pumpkins are AMAZING!!!!! I need lessons for next year. Let me know next time you guys visit. We still need to go out!
Where did you guys move to? ONe day your at church then boom your gone and moved and didn't tell!!!
Hey! It is so fun to see ya- I love all the Halloween pics- I am so glad you love Halloween too! It is really the funnest-hhaahha- I know.. its not a word- but still! You guys are so cute- I will have to add you to my blog so I can keep up with ya :-)
I just wanted to say hi! You look so cute and happy! I miss sitting next to you in ridiculously hard Byu classes :) Asu is a piece of cake next to Byu. You are lucky to be done! Keep in touch
<3
Hello Shalaynie-laynie!! I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog. I didn't even know that you were married!! It's been so long since I've seen any of you Graces. Please tell Kamber Hi!!! I hope to see at least some of you soon (or at least ever again!!), I need a Grace fix!
Post a Comment