Monday, November 12, 2007

Some Pics

So, my blogging has been slacking I know! I haven't been very good at taking pictures so haven't had much to post. Here is my latest project! We found this dresser at a garage sale and have re-done the whole thing! I wish I had remembered to take pictures of it before. Oh well! I love the way it has turned out! Tell me your opinions. And be honest please!


Here are some pictures of our night in Salt Lake on Saturday. We had a lot of fun walking around Gateway with our friends.



And here are some really old pictures of our Halloween. We were the Beckhams. My costume was kind of lame but Clayton really pulled off David!!

12 comments:

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

LOVE the dresser. I am obsessed with garage sales. Haha! You and your hubby are adorable as the Beckams.

Elliot and Cami said...

I love it! You should be proud! I bet your place is so cute.

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the dresser! Garage sales are the best! It is the best feeling when you get something for way cheap and make it original to fit your style! Nice job! You wanna come decorate my house?

Kurt and Carli said...

I can't believe we are both in Provo and haven't run into each other!! We need to do something sometime!! The dresser looks great by the way, I love it. and you do too, of course :) call me!!

The Huish House said...

Of course we need to hang out at Christmas time. So I am guessing it's a Grace Christmas this year? Fun, Fun!

Lisa Harris said...

Cute pictures Shalayne. Who is the cute boy with Lace? I'm looking forward to seeing you all soon!!

The Fuller Family said...

I love the dresser. What did you do to it? Looks so good. I love finding stuff like that to re make. Garage sales are the best!!

The Bridges said...

I love the dresser! I had one similar to it when I was living at home with the parents.
Salt Lake looks fun, and your sister looks cold!
What a clever Halloween costume! You 2 looked adorable.

Have a great weekend!

☂niki. said...

Are you kidding me with that dresser? Adorable! Looks like it came straight from Domestic Bliss! By the way, it was fun to find your blog. You guys are so cute! I wanna see more pics of your house!

Jessica said...

I love your dresser. you are very crafty. You Graces are very Talented.

Maury said...

You guys are cuter than the Beckhams. You should have sucked your cheeks in like a fish, though. You would have looked more like posh. And good job on the custom dresser. Very shabby chic.

My Loves said...

Okay, when can you make me the exact same dresser? I want that!!! If only I had an ounce of creativity in me...:). And you pulled off Beckham's like a gem. For a sec, I wondered how you got a picture of them on your blog...