As most of you know, my family loves the holidays! Every holiday, the whole family gets together (usually at Leslee and Legrand's house) to do some kind of activity. For Christmas, we all got together and decorated gingerbread houses. It was a lot of fun and almost as intense as our pumpkin carving! Here are some pictures of our night.
Here is us starting our house
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Cute gingerbread houses! Remember those cute mini cornucopias (sp?) that your Aunt Leslee made for Thanksgiving one year? It looks like you guys are having fun!
So fun!! That's what we are going to do for family home evening! Your gingerbread house turned out wonderful. You guys are so cute. Happy Holidays!!
p.s. are you coming to AZ for Christmas? And, I finally updated my blog with some more pics!
How fun! You guys are very creative! Are you guys going to the dunes over new years? I'm trying to talk Cody in to letting Rilyn come so maybe we'll see you there!
Probably no dunes for New Years. :( It sounds like so much fun though but I have to get back to work. But we will be home for a whole week during X mas!! Can't wait to see everybody!
I wish I could be invited to those parties...
This looks like so much fun! It seems like every blog I go to has a "gingerbread house- making" activity...! How funny- maybe its just me?! Yours looks totally pro though- You're like Martha Stewart with all your pie baking and crafty skills :)
WOW! Your turned out way better than ours! How did you get it purple?
Hey Shalayne,
I don't think I have talked to you in 10 years, I was in your 6th grade class at Franklin! Pretty crazy to stumble upon your "blog", I ran into Jake Veater a while ago and we were talking about everyone from Franklin, Im pretty sure he mentioned your name. And just for old times sake, I never did tell anyone about your cow escaping from the yard secret. Ha ha (you probably don't remember that story)
First off, the beard look is really working for clayton, he should run with it...and those are some amazing gingerbread homes, im talking award winning.
Post a Comment