Last Friday was me Birthday. I can't believe I am 22 now! We had a good time celebrating with the family at Leslee and LeGrand's house! Thanks for the party. I post more pictures later.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday! I am the worst at remembering but hope you know that we do think of you often and hope that all is well for you in Utah! Say hello to Kamber and Laci for me!
Wow Happy Birthday Shalayne! I don't think I have seen you since we ran into each other last summer in AZ at the dentists office :) So fun to come across your blog! You look darling as always!!
Clayton and I met while on vacation at the sand dunes and have been together ever since! Were were married on May 12, 2007 in the Mesa, Arizona temple. Clayton is getting his Mater's degree while I am enjoying life and all of its surprises. We don't have any kids yet and every day I hope Clayton comes home and surprises me with a puppy!
9 comments:
Happy LATE Birthday to you! You are so young! I'm almost 2 years older than you!
Happy Birthday Shalayne..we love you!
Happy Birthday! wow! you are old!!! lol! you are so beautiful. I hope your birthday was a good one. love ya
Hope you had a wonderful birthday! I am the worst at remembering but hope you know that we do think of you often and hope that all is well for you in Utah! Say hello to Kamber and Laci for me!
Tawna
Happy Birthday!!!! Wow- I forgot you were younger- LUCKY! Hope you had a great day :)!!!!
Happy belated birthday! Wish we could have had a potluck for you at the office. Man, did you miss out! Only if Clayton had let you stay in AZ...
Wow Happy Birthday Shalayne! I don't think I have seen you since we ran into each other last summer in AZ at the dentists office :) So fun to come across your blog! You look darling as always!!
Shalayne, Happy Birthday! :)
Happy late birthday! Hope it was a good one!
Post a Comment