Last night I went to the One Republic concert and let me tell you, it was so good! Every song on their new album was great. It was so much fun! Also Ryan Tedder the lead singer is amazing. I think I fell in love with him last night but don't tell Clayton! So if you don't have the CD, it's worth getting

10 comments:
JEALOUS!! I just had to comment because I was just telling Chris how bad I wanted to go to that concert! They performed the other night on Jay Leno...I also fell in love with the lead singer... That's awesome that you gotta go. I'm so going out and buying their CD tonight!
p.s. sorry I blog stalk you...hope you don't find it creepy ;) ha.
haven't checked your blog in a while. Wow!! that pic of you and clayton walking is awesome. i love it. you all look good. missed seeing you at christmas.
haven't checked your blog in a while. Wow!! that pic of you and clayton walking is awesome. i love it. you all look good. missed seeing you at christmas.
shalayne....are our significant others doing the same thing right now? that is driving for Sundance...chris seems to think they are but he's never met your husband, just seen pics.
Weird! They sure are! That is so funny. Are you going up there at all to visit? I will probably go up sometime, it would be fun if you were up there too. It's such a small world. Has Chris met lots of celebs also?
Lucky! I wish I would have gone
I also love this CD..I want to see them in concert.
I LOVE One Republic, but I have never checked out the lead singer- maybe I should get on that and see what your talking about. I really want to see them live, they are so awesome.
That would be a fun concert to go to. we wanted to call you guys when we were in utah last week but hugh sad that your hubby was driving around all of the stars in park city. Has he met anyone famous??? K talk to you later
This is totally unrelated. Which fake bake do you use? The mousse or the lotion?
They are having a special on their website and I don't know which package to get. I thought about getting both bundles... but if i turn out orange after the first use, I don't want to end up with $100 in fake bake that I won't use! :)
Any feedback from pale girls who love fake bake, please comment! I don't want to look like a cheeto and don't want to lose my job over it! Haha!
Post a Comment