
Happy Late Birthday to my best friend in the whole world, Kristen! I can't believe you are 23 you old fart! Anyways here are some things I love about Kristen...
1. Her favorite holiday is Valentine's Day (probably because it's 2 days after her birthday and she always had a boyfriend growing up.)
2. She has more energy than anyone I know and always wants to do something with it.
3. She loves spooning! She would always cuddle with me when we shared our Belmont room!
4. She met her husband while she had braces. Now that's true love.
5. She had bangs until high school and didn't have a flat iron. It was a bad combo but she pulled it off great.
6. She is the most honest person in the whole world! I mean it, ask her anything and she'll tell the truth.
7. She can't do serious or kissing faces in pictures so we always practiced.
8. But most of all she is the greatest friend and I am so grateful for that.
Thanks for always being there for me Kristen. I don't know what I would do without you. Hopefully someday we will live in the same state again. I miss you.

5 comments:
Very cute tribute! I loved the braces comment and that is a beautiful picture of both of you.
Aww! How sweet. You look very tan in the last picture... Fake Bake? I'm loving it. Thanks so much for telling me about it. I also love your new header. How did you make it? Or did Clayton?
Actually Courtney, that was just back in the day when I was tan! Now that I am pasty I have to use fake bake to look like that! :(
ok, you and kristen have the most freakin adorable blogs i've ever seen. how do i get one?? i love this post. i really miss living with you two! you girls are just amazing. love you!
I know that the post was about Kristen, Happy bday by the way, but I have to say that I had forgotten how absolutely beautiful you looked on your wedding day!! You couldn't have done it any better!
Post a Comment