I'm really excited too!! I cant wait to see how it turns out. Hopefully they dont butcher it like most books turned into movies. I wish Edward was different. This guy totally doesnt match the discription in my head.
Ok I'm kind of disappointed in this trailer and especially in Edward - ick! but who knows? Maybe he'll totally win me over and surprise me in the real movie. Anyway, miss ya! Wish we lived closer so we could hang out!
Clayton and I met while on vacation at the sand dunes and have been together ever since! Were were married on May 12, 2007 in the Mesa, Arizona temple. Clayton is getting his Mater's degree while I am enjoying life and all of its surprises. We don't have any kids yet and every day I hope Clayton comes home and surprises me with a puppy!
13 comments:
Yeah...I agree about the whole Edward thing! I am sure he will be fine but he could have been so much better! Can't Wait!
I don't think it looks good. Boo.
I'm excited!
I can't wait!
I agree about the whole Edward thing too!! All well... I think it will still be good!
Can't wait for the movie...can't wait for the new book out in August!
I'm so glad you posted this! I can't wait for the movie...but ya, Edward...not so impressed.
Oh. My. Gosh. You+me=it's a date.
I'm really excited too!! I cant wait to see how it turns out. Hopefully they dont butcher it like most books turned into movies. I wish Edward was different. This guy totally doesnt match the discription in my head.
Thanks for posting this trailer...I cannot wait!
Ok I'm kind of disappointed in this trailer and especially in Edward - ick! but who knows? Maybe he'll totally win me over and surprise me in the real movie. Anyway, miss ya! Wish we lived closer so we could hang out!
I am so excited to see it! Probably the only movie I would camp out for haha!
This is totally unrelated... I LOVE YOUR BANNER! Where on earth did you get it? I'm so jealous! :)
Hey..You can buy the tanning stuff at any spa or aesthetics place that carries the Image brand..or come visit me and I will give you a discount!!
Post a Comment