

This post is a couple of weeks late but oh well. May 12th was mine and Clayton's one year anniversary! I can't believe it, the time has gone by so fast. I guess that's what happens when you are having fun. Well the past year has brought many changes and surprises for our us. It has been really crazy and I am so blessed that I have had Clayton by my side. I have really learned to lean on him for strength and am so blessed to have him as a husband. Anyways, we are happier than ever and ready for many many more years to come! Thanks for everything babe, and happy anniversary again! Love you tons. XOXO

16 comments:
Congratulations! Marriage is awesome! It's like having a best friend around everyday! Enjoy it though, the years just go by faster and faster! Scary! Pretty soon you'll be old like me and Nate, we just celebrated our 14th anniversary!
Congrats lovely people!!
Congrats! WOW! A year already! I remember when you guys moved into our ward and had just gotten home from your honeymoon and then you left our ward just as quick without saying BYE! j/k!
Hey Cutie! Congrats on you year marker! We are missing you like crazy. Are ya happy in AZ? keep me posted you guys look great
Happy Anniversary!
I keep watching that Twilight trailer wondering why they made Edward seem so creepy. Oh well... probably won't be as good as the book as usual.
congrats Clayton on surviving a whole year married to Shalayne. Quite an accomplishment.
I just can't get enough of Clayton in a velvet sport coat.
Whoo hoo..!
I love the top pic of the two of you. You are a beautiful couple. We love you both!!
Congrats on the big 1 year guys!! So you're back in AZ? We may be there this summer and then in the fall we'll be in Tucson...we should seriously get together!
Hey shanae nae. thought i would say hey. congratulations on being married for a year. it only gets better:) you and clayton are adorable. tell kamber i said hi. karissa
I love your pictures your a doll! Shalayne we miss you like crazy! How is AZ? Have you found a job yet?
I am sad that you aren't in Utah anymore! What am I going to do without you?
Hi! Its so nice to hear from you. I didn’t know anyone even read my blog! Things are great with us, we recently moved in together in London. Its going great and is super fun (apart from the tidying up) Ry is so hyperactive he is always keeping me entertained. It would be so cool if you visited, London is a pretty cool place to live, there is always something to do the only bad thing is the weather. Anyway congratulations on the year anniversary!! You look beautiful in all the pictures.
Looking forward to meeting you one day,
Jacqui x
Oh Congratulations! :) A year is definitely something to celebrate!
You guys are so so cute together. Congrats on the anniversary.
Happy Year Anniversary! You too are so cute together! I can't believe it's already been a year!
Post a Comment