Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Clayton's Family Reunion in St George

Our family rented out this old mill for the weekend for our Reunion. It was a cool place- all old buildings with a bunch of old equipment from the old mill that used to be there.




This beer was proudly on display at the WalMart- "Polygamy Porter- Why have just one?"



Shalayne got to see her friend Chelsea before the Le Reve show- she is one of the performers and got us great seats for the show!


Me and Shalayne in front of the waterfall on the 18th hole of the golf course at the Wynn- its only 5 hundi a round during the summer....?


Two weekends ago we went to my family's reunion in St George. It was a weekend of good old strange family fun- you know how reunions are. We slipped away on Saturday night to go meet Shalayne's friend in Vegas and watch Le Reve at the Wynn- It was awesome- highly recommended if your in town looking for a good show. Also recommended: No limit tables at the Wynn and 79 cent ice cream cones from McDonalds...

10 comments:

Natalie Hall said...

How freakin adorable are the two of you! My dear, you need know one to show YOU how to do your hair, it looks absolutely FABULOUS! You really need to be helping everyone else. The family reunion looked so entertaining, my fav was the polygamist beverage.... Great post and pictures.

ShuaChelle said...

I miss "us", clayton...

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Love the flowing locks. I have always been jealous of your fabulous hair.

Shelby said...

That show looked awesome, I might have to convince John to take me! How are you? I miss ya! Hope you are doing well in AZ! otherwise you best be moving back haha

Our Grand Central Station said...

Wow, I wish I was having as much fun as you! Glad you got to spend time with family and friends. Miss you.

Ashley Grace said...

That show looks sweet. I miss you guys. How was Saint George?

Ben N Nessa said...

Love your pictures! We laughed at the Polygamy Porter ;)

*Becky* said...

you 2 are way cute and i love your header! so adorable!

David and Shalynna said...

You two are such a cute couple. You never have a bad picture! Are you living in AZ now? Do you still have the same phone number? I think it's about time we talked on the phone and got caught up. It's been too long and I miss you!

nadia shea said...

fun times. Braeden was making fun of me because I was getting all teary-eyed during the hoopes tribute, and I don't even know these people. Haha, it was just emotional!