
Today is my sweet husband's birthday! So here are 27 of the things that I love about him most!
1. He is so kind
2. He has a great sense of humor
3. He is so unbelievably handsome!
4. He is such a great example to me
5. He loves me unconditionally
6. He adores kids (even the bad ones)
7. He is patient
8. He is a worthy priesthood holder
9. He is so talented
10. He can't wait for us to start a family
11. He hardly ever leaves the toilet seat up (thanks for that babe!)
12. He has great hair
13. He is so smart
14. He is so ambitious (I really do think he can do anything!)
15. He supports me in anything I want to do
16. He always folds the toilet paper into a triangle whenever he sets foot in the bathroom
17. He is super easy-going
18. He can play every sport so hopefully our kids get his talent
19. He is a good listener
20. He lets me sleep on the right side of the bed
21. He served a mission and loves the people of Albania
22. He appreciates me
23. He is so generous
24. He makes me smile
25. He makes me laugh
26. He is a clean freak!
27. Most importantly I love him because he is my eternal companion. He is so much more than I could ever imagine in a man. I am the luckiest girl in the whole world. Happy birthday babe!

12 comments:
Happy Birthday Clayton. I'd make you a cake, but the last one I did didn't turn out so well. Have a great day!
Happy Late Birthday Clayton. Im sorry we havent been over to see your guys house yet or even ever to hang out, we both work nights so we have no life...maybe we should get together on a saturday or sunday.
My sister in-law went to Albania! Anyway, Happy Birthday Clayton!! :)
k. that is the cutest picture I've ever seen! And it still totally looks like him! It was good to see you guys at Christmas. Happy Birthday Clayton!
Thanks for the cute clothes Sherry passed on to me from you and Lacy (I think)! My girls loved them...
Happy Birthday Clayton!! Wish we were around to celebrate with yall:( Miss you!
Ok that pic of clayton can not be real!? its to perfect so cute and funny
I always wondered who was folding the toilet paper in moms bathroom. Happy Bday!
Happy Birthday Clayton. He really folds the toilet paper when he goes in the bathroom? See you in a week!!
that's sweet, i love the picture of him. miss you!
Thats so sweet, you are such a lovely wife!
such a cute post!
Post a Comment