Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What we've been up to..






I have really been terrible at updating the blog so let me write quickly and try to catch up. We have had a lot of birthdays this winter and tons of family time with each other. I love it! There is nothing I would rather do than sit and hang out with our families. I really do feel like Clayton & I are blessed to have such great families to be around. All in all, 2009 has been a great year so far!

7 comments:

Tyra said...

You and all of your sisters are so pretty..we need to come by soon and play at your house..

David and Shalynna said...

Hey Laynie! I will definitely call you when I'm in AZ. It will be a busy week, but I would love to go to lunch or something with you and Celeste (maybe we should have a camp out in a tent in your parents' backyard... remember Thanksgiving... 2001 was it?). Anyway, you look gorgeous- as always. Glad to see you are both doing well. Love ya.

Jade said...

Happy late birthday Shalayne!! I am glad it was a good one. You are always so beautiful!! I would love to help with food storage. (my mom is really the brains behind the operation :) But, we should plan a day to do it!! With all the girl cousins that can make it!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Love the posts. Even living not so far from each other, sometimes posting is the way I keep up with everyone. We could have a canning party sometime, it even sounds fun! Glad you had a happy b-day and glad you guys are doing well.

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Ok...so as I was blog stocking I just read that Clayton served his mission in Albania. My brother has been out for about 4 months now and he is in Albania. I just had to tell Clayton that because it's such a unique mission. You two are such a cute little couple Maybe we'll see you at another Arizona function one of these days!

Shelby said...

Hey girl! I miss ya! It sounds like you are doing well. Can't wait to see ya again, and for you to move back to UT !!!

bradyandbrooke said...

You guys are the cutest! Thanks Clayton for always helping me carry in the groceries when you're at my house racing your RC car!