Monday, March 2, 2009

Crème brûlée



This was my first attempt at creme brulee and I have to say it was great! I was so excited to try baking something new and have it turn out so delicious. I made this dessert on Valentine's Day and was so surprised how easy it was to make. We went out to dinner with Matt & Celeste in Scottsdale and then had homemade dessert after. It was so much fun.

4 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Looks pretty professional. Glad it turned out so well and that you had fun doing it.

David and Shalynna said...

I LOVE Creme Brulee! I am so impressed with your skills. Did you have a kit for it? I've seen the kits that come with the little dishes, etc. and have always wanted to try it. That looks like fun.

Jade said...

It looks delicious!!! So glad that it worked out!

Jared Westergard said...

Nice work! I love Creme Brulee it's so yummy.