
Last week Clayton and I had our 2 year anniversary! I can't believe how fast those years went by it's unreal. I have finally accepted that I am no longer a newlywed! I am so blessed to be married to Clayton for eternity. He is such a wonderful man and we have had so much fun the past couple of years! I am so excited many more to come. I love you babe!

9 comments:
Congrats you two love birds! :)
Congrats!! You two are cute as ever!
Congrats! You r pictures from the cruise are beautiful. i want your hair!
So glad you had a happy anniversary. You two are great!
Congrats!!!
Happy 2 years!I love all your pics from your cruise. Wish I could have gone. Miss you!
Congrats! Love the pic you look gorgeous!
shalayne i miss you! you look so good in your pics. i love the long hair. keep in touch
Congratulations on your anniversary! I just found your blog and you are beautiful!! I hope you are doing good!!
Post a Comment