Saturday, January 16, 2010

Birthday Dinner at The Keg




For Clayton's birthday this year, we celebrated all week long! Both of our families through him a party but I don't have those pictures yet. We also celebrated at The Keg with some friends. It was the first time both Clayton and I had been there and we were pleased! The food was delicious and pretty reasonably priced! I recommend going there if you haven't been.

5 comments:

The Fuller Family said...

wow, lots of new posts. I loved it. I wish I could have seen you over christmas. Maybe you should change your mind about coming up with Clayton this month!!

Anonymous said...

What a Fun night! I love that last pic of Matt smiling in the corner with us as We are getting our pic taken :) ha

Anonymous said...

ps Where is a pic of YOUR Tree??!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Happy Belated birthdays to you both. I know I don't call, but I do think about you. Hope you had good days.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice blog. This is very useful and interesting.I read this and my self very appreciate with this blog. Thanks a lot...


Quran