We were so lucky to be able to travel to Phuket which is where all of the great beaches in Thailand are. We met up with our good friends Greg and Madeline and did nothing but swim at the pool, swim at the beach, eat, snorkel, windsurf, ride elephants, see the nearby islands, play tennis, and sight see around Phuket! We had the chance to see the Phi Phi islands which were incredible! The Pickett's timeshare we stayed at was beautiful! It had everything you could ask for. This seriously was the best get-a-way and we can't wait to go back!
This is the beautiful hotel at night
The sunset
On our excursion to the neighboring islands, we made these Thai offerings and set them off into the lagoon that night. It was so pretty.
So jealous. I hope you guys had a great time! Next time, take us!!!!!! By the way, I bet everyone LOVED you in Thailand because of your gorgeous blonde hair!!!
Are you kidding me? This is awesome. Why were we not invited? :)
Just so you know.. I take full credit for Madeline and Greg's happiness. I met them both when they were "just friends" and one day while in line at Subway with Greg I said he should date Madeline because I thought they'd be perfect together. Now look at them? All happy and it's all because of yours truly. :)
So cool! What an amazing trip! My dad went on his mission there & one of my best friends also went there on her mission. I heard it's amazing! I also heard about wild monkeys that like to steal tourists stuff...did you see any crazy monkeys??
You all are way too nice. My hair is really frizzy but thank you. And everyone should go there! We plan on going again so anyone that's interested should plan it with us!
What??? First I stumble upon Rachel's blog and she's returned from the Grammy's and now I find yours sharing about your recent world travels? Luck must be flowing through the pipes of the Grace home in rich supply!! Please never ever visit my blog its dreadfully boring!!
Well, I am incredibly jealous! That looks like an amazing trip! I am so glad you are doing great stuff like that, gets harder to travel when you have kids. I have always wanted to go to Phuket, I will someday, hopefully!
Clayton and I met while on vacation at the sand dunes and have been together ever since! Were were married on May 12, 2007 in the Mesa, Arizona temple. Clayton is getting his Mater's degree while I am enjoying life and all of its surprises. We don't have any kids yet and every day I hope Clayton comes home and surprises me with a puppy!
18 comments:
So jealous. I hope you guys had a great time! Next time, take us!!!!!!
By the way, I bet everyone LOVED you in Thailand because of your gorgeous blonde hair!!!
I just love you guys! Please start letting your hair just be-it's really pretty wavy and messy.
oh my goodness what an amazing trip!! that resort looks unreal! hope you guys are doing great... shalayne we should get together sometime!!
I wouldn't ever think I would consider going to Thailand, but it looks amazing! Great pictures!
PS- your hair really is awesome!
Are you kidding me? This is awesome. Why were we not invited? :)
Just so you know.. I take full credit for Madeline and Greg's happiness. I met them both when they were "just friends" and one day while in line at Subway with Greg I said he should date Madeline because I thought they'd be perfect together. Now look at them? All happy and it's all because of yours truly. :)
love the pics u a hottie!!!
Im pretty sure you would have had more fun if you had taken me.
So cool! What an amazing trip! My dad went on his mission there & one of my best friends also went there on her mission. I heard it's amazing! I also heard about wild monkeys that like to steal tourists stuff...did you see any crazy monkeys??
Oh my gosh what an amazing trip! It looks so pretty!
You all are way too nice. My hair is really frizzy but thank you. And everyone should go there! We plan on going again so anyone that's interested should plan it with us!
AMAZING pictures!!! How fun :)
...and yes we saw some crazy monkeys!
What??? First I stumble upon Rachel's blog and she's returned from the Grammy's and now I find yours sharing about your recent world travels? Luck must be flowing through the pipes of the Grace home in rich supply!! Please never ever visit my blog its dreadfully boring!!
wow shalayne i am so jealous!! you guys look like your having so much fun!! Ps you look beautiful as always:)
wow those pictures are amazing. So pretty. I''m so jealous! I loved seeing you this past weekend. Call me when you are up here!
Well, I am incredibly jealous! That looks like an amazing trip! I am so glad you are doing great stuff like that, gets harder to travel when you have kids. I have always wanted to go to Phuket, I will someday, hopefully!
Post a Comment