

So one morning when Clayton and I were driving to work I heard on the radio that they were giving playoff tickets away to the Suns game. The song played a couple minutes later, I was caller number 26, they asked a Suns trivia question and with Clayton's help... I won! I am not a lucky person so this was the most exciting thing that happened all day. The seats were great; we were row five! It was such a fun date night with Clayton.

5 comments:
hey i tried calling too!!! Maybe one day i can be as lucky as u! GO SUNS!!!
Hold on! A. You won? That is pretty awesome.
B. You are wearing a jersey?? I'm scared.:)
Yes Lisa it was pretty awesome! And yes, I did go and buy a little boys jersey from Marshall's for the game. It was either that or Harris Dental work shirt! There was no time to drive back home before the game. I am not ashamed, don't be scared.
Okay- now I understand the dilemma. Work shirt/jersey? Tough call.
Way to own that jersey.
Jealous!!!!
Post a Comment