Sunday, August 29, 2010

Clayton's 10 yr reunion

The boys from high school

Clayton and getting ready to toast. We were pleasantly surprised the had Martinelli's for our small group that requested it.

Clayton and Dave's bromance picture!

The whole gang at dinner before the reunion. The food was delicious.



This weekend we had Clayton's high school reunion. We had dinner beforehand with his close group of friends from San Diego which was really nice. I am so glad his friends decided to plan something where we could sit and visit with each other. Since I haven't been to my reunion yet I wasn't sure what to expect. It was fun meeting lots of people that knew Clayton in high school and funny to hear all of their stories they had. We were especially glad Dave and Julie decided to go. We love hanging out with them and are so glad we have them as friends. It was a fun night and really made me excited for mine to come in a couple of years.

2 comments:

nadia shea said...

Shalayne! I am sure everyone was so impressed and jealous of Clayton's wife! :]

Lisa Harris said...

Ya! Everything looked perfect. Good job Shalayne.