Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New York

Oh The Big Apple... It was so wonderful I don't even know where to begin. We started off my seeing the Museum of Natural History and a night view of the Empire state building. We ate lots of delicious Chinese food, burgers, hot dogs, and pizzas. We walked across the Brooklyn Bridge, saw Ground Zero, walked down Wall Street and strolled around Times Square. We spent our next day shopping in SoHo and everywhere else and were lucky to do the Circle Line cruise around Manhattan island. It was so amazing. We visited the MOMA and the Metroplitan Museum and walked through Central Park. We saw the Top of the Rock and watched the ice skaters.

We loved spending Thanksgiving with the family and were so lucky Jared and Charity showed us a great time in New York. I was even able to meet up with one of my friends while in New York. We crammed as much as possible in our week and it was great. We saw all of the beautiful decorations in the freezing cold and watched the Thanksgiving Day Parade.

I heart New York but am glad I am back home in my nice warm house. I am thankful for all of my loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving!



















7 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

What an incredible trip! You guys are the funnest!

Cody & Britt said...

such cute pictures!! glad you guys had fun...i think we should hang out now :)

Brian and Jessica McCann said...

Wow i love all the pictures! What a fun trip, I love New York

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

So glad I got to see you! Looks like you had the best time.

The Fuller Family said...

All those pictures are amazing. i want to hear about what you did! Miss you. See you in December.

Shalayne and Clayton said...

It really was such a fun trip! I think a girls trip is next on the agenda!

Shelby said...

It is so fun that you guys are traveling so much! I am jealous! Looked like an amazing trip!! Miss ya :)