Santa Monica pier with the family
Yoga on the beach
The Blue Plate restaurant
Eating burritos at the beach for dinner while C goes surfing
The view I have down the street from my home.
I get to see these lovelies more often now!
Everyday on my way to work I get to pass the LA temple. It is beautiful and has been a great way to start my days.

Walking around our new neighborhood

Well it really happened. We moved to California. I had mixed feelings about it... I was nervous, scared, excited and everything else. My mom was so nice to cram into our moving truck and drive out with us. We had lots of help unloading from the Elder's Quorum in our new ward and after a long first day, we are now Santa Monica residents. I am so glad my mom came and helped us unpack otherwise I would probably still be working on it. Since we have been here we have been making the most out of it. Lots of shopping, yoga on the beach, Ferris wheel rides, and Farmer's Market trips. So far I am not disappointed, we are really enjoying it here and hope to have more visitors soon.
9 comments:
What a dream.... You beautiful couple have the time pf your life!! I'll live through your photos for now.
Glad the move went well! Welcome to L.A.!
Jealous! Looks amazing. Miss you!
fun!! i love ca...i love that temple too. thats my temple i grew up going to. i hope you guys are having fun!
looks like the best adventure. we loved our time at school. Have the best time and come visit NYC again!
WOw that looks awesome!! I am soo coming to visit you! Miss ya, you look gorgeous as always!
looks like fun! good luck in your new town...you will do great! :) I LOVE your pictures!
We will be in California next week. what is claytons schedule??
Tyra, I am not sure what his school schedule is but lets plan something.
Post a Comment