Lacy had her final part of the State test, for her hair licensing, up in Ogden so I drove up with her and killed some time at the Flowrider downtown.
The Provo River finally thawed out and the fishing is getting good. This is me out with Mike McMahon after catching a Brown Trout.
And to finish the "Hat-Trick", snowboarding. all in all it's been a rough week.

5 comments:
You're such a hard worker Clayton
Hey guys.
Send me your email address you use for your blog so I can add you to our invited list.
kimber.dye@gmail.com
man, i don't envy you... no, wait, yes i do.
Hey Shalayne! I am havin a Layers party this week. Im not goin to have it at my house i just thought it would be easier to have everyone look on the website. if you r interested almost everything is on sale just go to layersclothing.com and if you have any questions just call me. 7359321 Hope to c u guys soon!
Let me know if you need any more info on the area! Just give it some time. It has ending up being my favorite place on earth! Kristen said you ended up with a great apt. Good Luck! If you want I can set you up on a blind date with all my girlfriends! They would love you and show you all over.
Post a Comment