This is way past due, but congrats to Lacy for being a Paul Mitchell graduate! We are so proud of her. It was really fun to go to her graduation and see her teachers so sad to let her go.
Monday, April 14, 2008
What we've been up to...
It has been such a long time since I have updated, I don't even know where to begin. For the most part, I have been keeping pretty busy with work, and Clayton is busy finishing school. But in our spare time we try to hang out with our friends as much as possible. We have played lots of Rock Band over at Greg and Madeline's house. It is so addicting and I think we have a pretty good band going on. Here are a couple pictures of Greg, Matt, Melissa, and Clayton in action.


This is way past due, but congrats to Lacy for being a Paul Mitchell graduate! We are so proud of her. It was really fun to go to her graduation and see her teachers so sad to let her go.
This is way past due, but congrats to Lacy for being a Paul Mitchell graduate! We are so proud of her. It was really fun to go to her graduation and see her teachers so sad to let her go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey are you guys moving back here for the summer?? And I graduated from the good old Paul Mitchell back in 2002. Rocky Point is calling our names, just not my sisters names this time.
Post a Comment