Last night we went to the Arizona State Fair. It was a lot of fun, Weezer played which was fun to listed to, and I saw the largest steer I have ever seen in my life. Clayton's brother Braeden and his girlfriend Nadia were amazed that I have never had a funnel cake in my life. So I ate one and and had hearburn the rest of the night. It was good but I wasn't that impressed. Sorry guys, but I don't think I will be eating another one anytime soon.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
AZ State Fair
Last night we went to the Arizona State Fair. It was a lot of fun, Weezer played which was fun to listed to, and I saw the largest steer I have ever seen in my life. Clayton's brother Braeden and his girlfriend Nadia were amazed that I have never had a funnel cake in my life. So I ate one and and had hearburn the rest of the night. It was good but I wasn't that impressed. Sorry guys, but I don't think I will be eating another one anytime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Finally you updated! The pictures are great and it looks like you had a lot of fun on your vacations. Post pictures of your new house soon!
Love the update! Looks like you guys have been super busy. We also went to the state fair and I ate indian fry bread and my stomach hurt all night haha. We should know better I guess. Lets all try to get together sometime!
Congrats on the house. Sounds like you had fun at the fair. Jason and I want to take the kids but we haven't been since Jr high and have heard it is pretty dirty these days. Did you think it was that bad?
Glad to see I finally got a post! And yay for your house! But I must say you are in deep for not calling me when you were in Utah. Yes, I would have driven all the way to Happy Valley, just for you! Love you anyways.
good times!!!
Shalayne! How the heck are ya I miss you! I love your house its awesome. Congrats!
Shalayne! Where is your new house at and how is it that we both live in mesa and never see eachother? It's been too long girl...
Hi, I am Clayton's cousin Sheri. I've met you a few times, fun to see you on here and see what you've been up to. Tell Clayton hi for me!
hey it's charee...we're moving to az and im kinda scared that i wont love it. anyway, it's a bitter sweet i guess...looks like everythings going so good, you guys are so cute love ya!
Post a Comment