Sunday, October 19, 2008
Home Sweet Home!
And here is the main reason I am so behind on posting. We bought a house and have been moving, unpacking, and putting everything in its new place. We are so happy about our new house. Since we have been married, it is the first place we have actually lived by ourselves! Thank you everyone who has helped us move things upstairs and lift furniture through our second story windows. We really appreciate all of the help. I will post more pictures when we actually have our place decorated. Right now it is still pretty empty.


Here is Dan, Clayton, Braedon, and Matt lifting our entertainment center through the window. It really was an impressive site to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats on the new house! Where is it at?
Glad your back to the blogging world too!
Congrats on the new place!! are you guys happy to have your own place????
Awesome! Congrats to you guys. Are you in Mesa? Man, I miss talking to you and Carli.
Post a Comment