Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

It was a good Halloween this year. We started by carving pumpkins with family and friends at my parents house the week before. Every year our pumpkins get more and more intense! We had a good collection of them this year. My mom carved her first pumpkin ever this year! I can't believe she has never carved one until now. Then for Halloween we went to Matt & Celeste's for a last minute couples costume party. Clayton & I were Juno and Bleaker. It was really fun but wearing a fake belly around has discouraged me from getting pregnant any time soon! I will post more pictures later of the other costumes.

12 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

That's so fun! You guys got the outfits down perfectly. I love how you added it to the movie cover too. Very clever. :)

nadia shea said...

wow you and clayton really pulled it off!!! Sorry we were lame and fell asleep before we could hang out

Jade said...

Too funny! Is your mom American??? who on Earth, besides her, has never carved a pumpkin??? You guys looked cute dressed up.

Ben N Nessa said...

Haha! :) So cute!

Krystal Arnett said...

That is so funny. I love it. We had a Juno couple at the Halloween Party we went to, but you guys look better :)

Anderson Adventures said...

I love that you can put your face on the movie like that. It looks so real and hilarious. How fun. It looks like youguys are doing great. I wanted to get your address so I can send you a baby shower invite. so please send it my way when ya get time k. you can send it to my blog or text me at 801 3101779. thanks shalayne

The Fuller Family said...

Hello, your long lost blogger frined is back. You guys look awesome. You make the cutest Pregnant girl. I love your house by the way. I can't wait to visit. Take care, miss you.

jillian said...

hey can you email me your address?? jillypilly15@hotmail.com

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

so funny! hey thank you for your last comment... i know i'll love it,it's just change that i always have a hard time with...plus now i'll never be able to work at my fav. place on earth U.S.A ha ha

ShuaChelle said...

that's sick you guys.

*Becky* said...

haha I love how you put your own faces/bodies on the movie cover. you'll be adorable when you're pregnant!

madeleine said...

Such great costumes! You guys totally look the part! Very impressive.
We miss you two!