Sunday, May 16, 2010

3


3 years ago I somehow tricked Clayton into marrying me. It was the smartest thing I have done in my whole life! He melts my heart. He makes me want to be a better person, friend, and wife. He loves me unconditionally. He makes me smile and laugh uncontrollably. He completes me! I thank my Heavenly Father every day for putting him in my life. I don't know what I did to deserve him but I am so glad he is mine forever.

9 comments:

Fuller Family said...

You are a very cute couple! : )

Lisa Harris said...

I really love you two together.
Happy 3 years!

David and Shalynna said...

Happy Anniversary! Don't you love that you and Clayton met and started dating around the time that David and I did? Then we got engaged and married around the same time too. I love that we share that together! Remember watching 24 with Clayton and his friends? What about when Clayton made fun of Bishop Jarvey for wearing blue Sperry's (which David and I gave him, thank you very much Clayton! :). Shalayne- do you remember that turquoise skirt with a star on it from Forever 21? I could list a million memories on here. Congrats again on your 3rd anniversary!

Ben N Nessa said...

Congrats! You guys are perfect for each other and a perfect couple.

Chelsey said...

"he completes me!"?

Shalayne and Clayton said...

Chelsey, you're such a buzz kill!

Tyra said...

You look dang hot in that picture..you guys are perfect for each other..not its about time you start making some girlfriends for my boys!!!!

Jared Westergard said...

You look gorgeous I love your flowers! Happy anniversary you too!

The Bridges said...

You are too cute, Shalayne. Love it.