Tuesday, May 4, 2010

California







This weekend we took a trip to California to spend time with Chelsey and Daniel's family. It has a only been a month since we saw them last but it just feels too long. Friday we spent all day at Sea World. We were honestly there from open to close so we definitely got our money's worth! We watched most the shows and rode most the rides. I was glad the Shamu show was going again but it was very different than used to be. Malea and I did buy a poncho to wear on a couple of rides and I have to say it was the best decision of the day. Even though we looked pretty dorky, we stayed nice and dry. The weather was beautiful, sunny but breezy. On Saturday we did some shopping and had a day at the beach. Clayton spent most of his day surfing. The water was too cold for the rest of us but we had fun hanging out getting sunburned! It was such a fun weekend I can't wait till our trip next month.

3 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

Oh Shamu- so glad you didn't eat this family of mine.

You look beautiful Shalayne.

Lisa Harris said...

Oh Shamu- so glad you didn't eat this family of mine.

You look beautiful Shalayne.

Brianne and Brandon said...

Hello...you better tell me when you are in town next time.