Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lakeside

This past weekend Clayton and I were lucky to have a nice weekend trip to the mountains with his side of the family. We stayed at a beautiful cabin in Lakeside and enjoyed the cool weather. The boys played golf and the girls went hiking and antique shopping. It was a weekend full of good food and great company. On Friday evening, Clayton took me horse back riding and we had so much fun! It has been years since I have been on a horse but it was just like riding a bike. We went up through the mountains and had some incredible scenery. We left the cabin on Saturday night and went straight to the opening night of the Greek restaurant Athena in Scottsdale. The food was so delicious and the crowd was so fun. I love the energy Greeks have!


Clayton and I getting ready to enjoy our delicious dessert.

Me and Clayton riding horses. I wish me had more pictures of the weekend but we kept forgetting to take them. It really was such a fun weekend with the family!

3 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

You two really are a gorgeous couple. I mean that.

Sarah Fortune KannT said...

Beautiful pictures and sceneries. I like them

Shelby said...

You are so cute! I miss ya!