To celebrate the 4th most of our family went to Carlsbad to crash at Chelsey and Daniel's. Since Clayton has already moved out to California and I am in Arizona still I was so excited to be able to see him. We had a lot of great beach days and I managed to keep from getting sunburned. That in itself is a huge accomplishment.
Clayton and I drove up north to LA and were successful in finding a place to call home for the next couple of years. We found a quaint little home in Santa Monica that is about a mile away from the beach. I can't really ask for more.
Aviara put on such a great firework show, as they usually do, that I don't think we will ever be able to spend another 4th of July in AZ. I truly did feel blessed this 4th, and am thankful for those who have fought for our freedom.

6 comments:
Shalaynne how fun! I'm definantley coming to visit you:) you look beautiful and I'm so jealous about your cruise. I bet it was so fun!
Shalayne how fun! I'm def coming to visit you:) you look beautiful and your cruise looked amazing! I'm so exited for you and Clayton!
Hi, my name is Elizabeth. I came across your blog randomly through some friends I went to MCC with. My parents live in Mesa and Gilbert and I think my mom is even a pt of Dr. Harris. Small world! Anyway, I saw that you are moving to L.A. My husband and I live in Woodland Hills (just over the hill from Malibu) but I work for a Orthodontist in Pacific Palisades. I don't know what your plans are here but I saw your picture in scrubs and thought I'd let you know my office is hiring. Email me if you want to know more info. Hope this isn't too weird that I wrote you but I moved here from Mesa and I know how difficult the transition can sometimes be. Even if your not interested in the job I'd be happy to answer any questions or show you around!
Love you two!
You are gorgeous!!!!!!! It's kinda sickening!:) I still love you though!!
p.s. where'd you get that adorable necklace?
love your necklace!
Post a Comment