Ok I know Rock of Love is totally trashy, but I still somehow found myself sucked into watching it every week! Ya I know I am pathetic, but I was pleased with the finally. I think Ambre was the only normal girl on the show so I am glad she won.
Hey!!! Kevin & I were die hard Rock of Love fans this season and LOOOOOOOOOVED that he chose Amber! I was so worried that Bret was gonna make the wrong choice and that Daisy was sooooooooo trashy! I hope u guys are doing great!
shalayne!!! how are you? it's been quite awhile. just wanted to say hello and it is so good to see what you have been up to! i'm glad i found your blog :) whitney whitneyromneyfam.blogspot.com
Clayton and I met while on vacation at the sand dunes and have been together ever since! Were were married on May 12, 2007 in the Mesa, Arizona temple. Clayton is getting his Mater's degree while I am enjoying life and all of its surprises. We don't have any kids yet and every day I hope Clayton comes home and surprises me with a puppy!
5 comments:
Hey!!! Kevin & I were die hard Rock of Love fans this season and LOOOOOOOOOVED that he chose Amber! I was so worried that Bret was gonna make the wrong choice and that Daisy was sooooooooo trashy! I hope u guys are doing great!
Taya
oh I TOTALLY Watch that show!! And I was SO glad she won! I really think they will last. What drugs was daisy on???
Haha!
Too many posts at one time. Happy Bday Les. We love you.
shalayne!!! how are you? it's been quite awhile. just wanted to say hello and it is so good to see what you have been up to! i'm glad i found your blog :)
whitney
whitneyromneyfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment