We woke up this morning to rain. No big surprise here but a bummer for Clayton. Today was supposed to be his golfing day but it was too rainy. So instead we got up ate breakfast at the Old Course Hotel and had a beautiful view of the the Old golf course. Clayton was in heaven! We were able to see the Swilken bridge, St. Andrew's castle and the Cathedral remains. Later we drove to see Scone Palace which was really charming and continued up to see Blair castle and Loch Ness. I was disappointed that I didn't see Nessie at all but maybe next time. We stayed at the Four Seasons in Aviemore which we were surprised how dated the rooms were but it was a really cute area.
Clayton and I met while on vacation at the sand dunes and have been together ever since! Were were married on May 12, 2007 in the Mesa, Arizona temple. Clayton is getting his Mater's degree while I am enjoying life and all of its surprises. We don't have any kids yet and every day I hope Clayton comes home and surprises me with a puppy!
1 comment:
Wow. What gorgeous pics. Such a great opportunity. I want to hear all about it sometime.
Post a Comment