Monday, September 17, 2012

Germany cont...

Before taking the train to Viseck to visit Charee we took a walk around Nymphemberg Palace. The grounds were amazing. You could not see the end of the gardens. We walked around to see cute parks where everyone was jogging and walking their dogs. The train ride to Vilseck wasn't bad probably 3 hours or so. It was so great to meet up with the Brown family. Talk about best hosts ever. Made me realize I need to be a better host when I have my own home again someday. We started our tour around in Bayreuth to see the Opera House and Eremitage Park. The Opera House is unreal. I can't believe the amount of detail put in to that place. The park was huge which is what I have come to expect now. Walking around you could get lost it was that massive. And I can't even believe how green everything is here. Growing up in Arizona I guess I didn't know it was possible to have this much greenery somewhere... but it is!

Nymphemberg Palace

Huge gardens with parks

Visiting Bayreuth 


Love Miss Chloe

Opera House



The girls


Love this guy


Eremitage Park




Charee & Shalayne hanging on the bridge

No comments: