Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Yes, yes we are still here
I should win an award for worst blogger. I really am a terrible blogger but hopefully I will be better. We have such great, exciting things going on I am determined to document it all. We had such a great time over the past year in California. We made such great friends, had plenty of Disney trips, and had lots weekend trips to crash in on Chelsey and Daniel in Carlsbad. It was the best! Clayton was offered an internship back in AZ for the summer so we packed up, AGAIN, and moved back to AZ for the summer. We had a great time in AZ spending lots of time with friends and family and taking some time to travel. We spent a few weeks in New York and a week in Tahoe with some of our good friends. We also had the chance to go to Utah to see my sweet cousin, Ashley get married. It was a beautiful wedding. To finish off our summer we headed to Europe where we will be living until Christmas. Clayton is doing a semester abroad in Dublin at UCD. I hope to have great experiences and make some wonderful memories while we are out here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment